Wednesday, January 5, 2022

A load off my mind

Charles Henry Huls
Logan, Ohio

January 5, 1925

Dear Mom, 

    This will let you know that I safely arrived in Columbus. Had a flat tire at Winchester thanks to Price not putting in a new tube. I won't have to get any new ones, however, so don't worry about that.

    Found the house all cleaned up and the room in order so that was a load off my mind.

    Remember the $5 of wager that I said I was going to use for the Follies. Well, I won't have to as I'm being taken with Jack by Jack and will sit in the box. I'm going to Scarlet Mask this week the same way. Isn't that pretty nice.

    Well, I'm going to bed now for a good sleep. Don't have to get up tomorrow till 8:30. Fred is well and got his schedule fixed O.K.


Love,
        
            Hen.*

*handwritten on letterhead

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts